1. What is more difficult for you, looking into someones eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they are telling you how they feel? Looking into someone’s eyes as I tell them how I feel.
2. Think of the last time you were REALLY angry. WHY were you angry? Do you still feel the same way? When my best friend lied to me again. I don’t understand why people feel the need to lie it doesn’t do anything, it makes everything worse. And yes, I am still a bit mad.
3. You are on a flight from Honolulu to Chicago non-stop. There is a fire in the back of the plane. You have enough time to make ONE phone call. Who do you call? What do you tell them? To my little sister so I can tell her how much I love her and that I will always watch over her.
4. You are at the doctor’s office and he has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? What do you do with your remaining days? Would you be afraid? I wouldn’t tell anyone but my parents and make them not tell anyone. I don’t want people’s pity I want their love. I would probably do what I do everyday and of course I would be afraid. Why wouldn’t I be?
5. You can have one of the following two things. Which do you choose? Why? Love and Trust. Trust because love without trust really isn’t love.
6. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late even once more, you are fired. Do you take the time to save the dogs life? Why or Why not? Save the fucking dog. Fuck that job I’ll find another.
7. Would you rather be hurt by the one you trust the most or the one you love the most? By the one I trust. Though I don’t know why I pick that one.
8. Your best friend confesses that he/she has feelings for you more than just friendship. He/she is falling in love with you. What do you (or did you) do/say? Tell them that I love them more than anything in the world, but in a platonic way. That I will always be there for them.
9. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give up one year of yours. Do you do it? Why or Why not? Yes and for the sake of my mom and Nana I would give my Papa another hour.
10. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend? Yes, I would like to think so. I’m honest and trustworthy. I don’t hurt people and always just want to take care of people.
11. Does love = sex? FUCK NO.
12.Your boss tells your coworker that they have to let them go because of work shortage, and they are the newest employee. You have been there much longer. Your coworker has a family to support and no other means of income. Do you go to your boss and offer to leave the company? Why or Why not? Give them my job. I’ll find another, I always do.
13.When was the last time you told someone HONESTLY how you felt regardless of how difficult it was for you to say? Who was it? What did you have to tell the person? A guy and now he’s with someone else so I can imagine you know how that went.
14. What would be (or what was) harder for you to tell a member of the opposite/same sex, you love them or that you do not love them back? I wouldn’t know. I’ve never been in either situation. But I would imagine telling them that I don’t live them back is harder.
15. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up? Why would it be hard to lose? This may sound childish, but my dog. And yes I know dogs for eventually, but for now she’s all I have here with me.
16. Excluding romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them. Who were they to you? My mom and step mom and today because it was Mother’s Day.
17. If there was one moment and one time in the last month what would you change and why? I don’t know I don’t like to regret things.
18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying? Why or Why not? Of course you never know if they have family or were about to turn their life around.
19.You are holding onto your grandmother’s hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other. Who do you let fall to their death? What was your rationale for making the decision? My grandmother because she would want me to do it so that the baby could have a chance at life.
20. Are you old fashioned? Yes.
21. When was the last time you were nice to someone and did NOT expect anything in return for it? Today at work I was really sweet to this one table even though I was tired and sure they wouldn’t tip. Though in the end I got over twenty percent.
22.Which would you choose, true love with a guarantee of a broken heart, or never loved at all? Why? True love. It’s better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.
23.If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be? To not have to pay to live, because the idea seems ridiculous to me.
Would anyone ask me any of these?